Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring is Here!

Rylie was sick earlier this week (consistent fever between 103-104). We were doing motrin/tylenol around the clock, and she was such a trooper. We had to go to the store to get some more meds, so I decided to buy her some eggs and an easter basket so that I could introduce her to egg hunts. We have had a blast since then! Here she is in action!
Okay, so there are a LOT of similar pictures here, but I'm posting them mostly for the grandparents and uncles (and Aunt Cole...I think that's what you'll be for a while, Nicole!) Rylie and I had a little spring photo shoot this morning on the balcony. She wanted to swing for most of the morning, and she was so content just sitting there. She's just getting to be such a little toddler-looking lady! I can't believe it!
Stink Face!
I love the little crossed legs!Look how long that hair is getting!
The end! Hope you enjoyed them!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a gorgeous little girl she is turning into! I can't believe how long her hair is...so precious. You're such a great mommy :)