Saturday, March 20, 2010

Funny Faces

We have decided that we have to put Rylie to bed in footie sleepers. She will not keep a pair of pj pants on! I walked in her room 3 times the other night to find this. Each time, I woke her up, put her diaper and pants back on and told her not to take them off. Then, when I would check on her again, this is what I'd find. Tripp just had to capture the sweet sight on film. I'm sure she'll love us for this one day! This is a shirt that Plunkie had made for Rylie...cute, huh?
Okay, so Tripp bought this little Dora hat for Rylie last week, and she LOVES it! She has never seen Dora on tv and doesn't know that she "lives" anywhere other than on Rylie's sippy cup. But she is just so in love with Dora. Here she is sporting her hat. Lots of times, she insists that she wear it whenever we leave the house. It's so cute!
I tried to capture a few of Rylie's MANY expressions!
Rockin' out!
Singing a softer tune
And finally that little melt-your-heart-get-anything-I-want-from-the-grandparents smile!
:-) She is just so precious!

1 comment:

The Story Family said...

Love the monkey in the first picture. File that one in the, "Save for Wedding Rehearsal Dinner" folder. :)