Thursday, March 25, 2010

Abbey's "Diaper"

Rylie loves bags. She loves them. She likes to open them, unzip them, dump them out, and pretty much do anything she can to get all of the insides out. We have been going through our (what seems like monthly) routine of getting rid of clothes Rylie's outgrown. We had them packed up to send home with my parents during their last visit. I also had Rylie's old diaper bag sitting with the clothes. I had cleaned out the bag and had it ready to be packed up. Rylie got a hold of the bag, and I didn't think anything of it because I knew I had cleaned it out. Well, I look down and Rylie has gotten one of those "dreaded post-pregnancy feminine items." All I can figure is that it was in some hidden compartment I'd forgotten about. Next thing I know, she's pulling it out of the wrapper, slapping it on Abbey, and excitedly exclaiming, "diaper!" So...Abbey wore her diaper the rest of the day, and Rylie was so excited that she insisted Abbey go everywhere with us! (don't worry, guys...we always left Abbey in the car...we didn't want her to be out and about in all of her feminine glory!)

No comments: