Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crib Catastrophe

Okay, so we were at my parents' house, and we laid Rylie down for her afternoon nap. She was quiet for probably close to an hour, and then she started crying. I peeked in to check on her, and this is what I found: (The look on her face just makes me smile!) We had obviously placed her crib too close to my mom's "gift closet." She used the doors to move her bed along the closet and grab the things she wanted to get. She did some pretty good damage. This is one of the many reasons that we don't plan to move her to a big girl bed anytime soon. If she's anything like her mother (and it appears as though she is), she won't ever be sleeping during naptime if she's in a big girl bed. I used to climb up in the windowsill and wave to cars during my entire "naptime".

No comments: