Granny helped Rylie make her first craft-a shaker!!!
Helping grandpa build a shelf for MORE books!
Impeding progress a bit...
Granny always lets Rylie be herself...sweet and....
silly!

For some reason, she likes to put socks on her hands and say "mittens!" I wasn't here for this one, so I don't know if she did this alone or had some help.
A couple of weeks ago, Rylie got a package of fun things from Poppy and Plunkie. She got stickers and some silly pencils, but the thing she was most excited about was a framed picture of Poppy, Plunkie, and Rylie. I put it out on the mantel so that she could see it, and a few minutes later, she had hopped up there, picked up the picture, and was just swinging her legs as she pointed at her grandparents and smiled. It was so sweet!




Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment