A few weekends ago, Rylie attended her first birthday party. She had a blast. Jackson's mommy had planned so many fun things to do! Of course, Rylie loved the rocking chair!
The cute little guy
Karen made mini-cakes for all the kiddos to decorate!
Play time!
The birthday boy!!!!!
Decorating his cake
After devouring his cake...and I do mean devouring.
I have no idea about this face...don't actually think I've ever seen it before. She really enjoyed putting sprinkles on her cake. She stood there for probably about 10 minutes just spooning sprinkles over her cake. Mrs. Karen even gave us some to take with us!!!
Getting into the whole sprinkles thing

Jackson really enjoyed Tripp's shoe.
We had so much fun at Jackson's party! He's such a sweet little guy, and he'll be a big brother in just a couple of months! Karen, thanks for all your hard work...the party was wonderful!

No comments:
Post a Comment