Daddy's glasses broke!!! He actually bent them back together and taped them in place and wore them like that for a couple of weeks while he waited on his new ones to arrive. We went to wal-mart to get the new ones, and the lady that was helping us looked at Tripp's broken glasses and said, "Those glasses make you look like you went to funky town and danced in the middle of the street. You should definitely save those for a halloween costume in the future." Encouraging.
Here are the new ones. Nice, huh? He's soooooooo handsome!!!!

I'd like you to know I tied that bowtie all by myself!
This photo's for Uncle Stephen, Evangeline's daddy. He's a big Braves fan. Maybe Uncle Stephen and Tripp can team up to take Evangeline and Rylie to a game one day. I bet they'd have a blast!!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the Braves jersey -- so classy! Evangeline is going to OPENING DAY this year. It will be her first baseball game ever, and her Daddy's first Opening Day ever. This is another reason y'all need to move back to Augusta, so we can all go to games together!
Post a Comment