It's a well-kept secret of mine and Tripp's that we enjoy a cup of kool-aid every now and then. Maybe we didn't get enough of it as kids? (highly unlikely in my case!) Anyway, I was drinking some with dinner last night, and Rylie said that she wanted some. She had never had it before. She tasted it, made a face and said, "tea?" I said, "No, sweetie. It's kool-aid." Then she said, "Nasty." Tripp and I both laughed. She remained very serious and then reiterated her dislike by saying, "Gross!" So, I guess we're off to a great start...our kid doesn't like kool-aid!
Another little story...
This morning, I was explaining to Rylie that I needed to dry my hair and she had to come in the bathroom with me. She was a little skiddish because she's not a big fan of having her hair dried. I let her know that I would NOT be drying her hair...only mine. I then said, "See? My hair is wet. Feel it." She did, and replied by saying, "Strings." I'm pretty sure it's every woman's dream to have her hair referred to as "strings." haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment