Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Suckers and Shopping

Before I begin writing about our little lady, I wanted to update you all on the quilt I made for my friend Jessica. I wasn't able to take any photos of it before I sent it out, but Jessica has posted some on her blog, here. She has a UGA room in her Cali home, and the quilt goes perfectly! I was very pleased with the finished product and so glad that I could do something so special for such a special friend!
Okay, I left these photos out of the last post. These were taken in the back of Plunkie's car during Rylie and Plunkie's Goodbye picnic. Tripp was loading up some of Rylie's old baby clothes to send home with Plunkie, and he put this hat on her head.
For a comparison, check out Rylie in the hat when she was a baby (just weeks after we moved to NC) By the way, the close up shot of Rylie as a baby in her car seat is Tripp's all time favorite.
She looks like a little elf!
Rylie got a sucker this week. Here I am teaching her how to enjoy it. (She only wanted it for about 3 1/2 minutes. She's so not a candy/cookies girl.)
This has been a common scene in our house over the last few days. Rylie puts Abbey in her stroller, hangs all of her bags on the handles, and eventually...
dons her Dora hat. I love that this picture is such a good representation of Rylie's tomboy/prissy sides. These photos are the real deal. I didn't help her with bags or even suggest she wear her hat. This is just 100% Rylie in action.
This girl knows how to shop!
She told me she needed to sit down for a rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh. I always seem to have three bags hanging on our stroller. Why is that? It must be innate :)

Caleb said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love love love love the hat.