Our Christmas tree alongside our Thanksgiving pillows
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Our NEW new home
The other home fell through, but we found something equally wonderful! We're now in a condo, and it's actually bigger than our townhome was. We've got gobs and gobs of room here, and we love that we're around other people since Tripp will be in class several nights a week. We had lots of GREAT help moving from the grandparents, and we all had a teary goodbye. They'll all be back to visit soon, but in the meantime...here are some photos of the house and the most important thing of all...Rylie!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the place and can't wait to come visit! I almost cried at that sweet picture with her rosy cheeks and nose. And that smile of hers in the pic with Mr. Tom!?!? I know he will forever treasure that one. Miss you guys!
Your new place looks awesome! So glad you were able to get such a roomy condo! The pictures of Rylie are adorable. Thanks for sharing. Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment