Tripp had the day off of work on Monday, so Granny and Grandpa stayed and let Mommy and Daddy have a date. We had such a great day together. We ventured down to downtown Raleigh, went to the Museum of History and the Museum of Natural Science, and ate at a quaint little downtown sandwish shop. It was called the Raleigh Times and was housed in the old Raleigh Times newspaper office. We really enjoyed getting some time away-"just the two of us". We were so grateful that the grandparents were willing to babysit. The following photos are pictures that Granny and Grandpa took of their little "date" with Rylie. I'll do my best to provide captions despite the fact that I wasn't there.
Walking in our neighborhood...visiting the geese.
Rylie apparently found a golf ball...big surprise...I just hope that none of us ever gets hit in the head with one. They are CONSTANTLY flying off course and into our walking area. Anyway...I think it's so cute how Rylie's holding the ball behind her back.
Eating a tasty lunch
Playing with Grandpa
Eating a tasty lunch
What a little pro!
I love these next little "face" pictures!
1 comment:
She looks like her uncle Caleb in picture #17!!!! I kept thinking...she looks like someone...who is it??? Caleb Plunkett!!! She's Plunkett inside and out! Oh My!
Post a Comment