A couple of weekends ago, Rylie and I went back home to attend Jess' wedding in Athens. We had a blast! Rylie was very excited to get to reunite with her friend, Olivia, or Alilia as Rylie calls her. You might remember her from this post. She's grown quite a bit since then and actually just celebrated her first birthday!!!
Here are the girls playing with bracelets before the wedding began

The following pics are all from the reception.
Waiting on the bride and groom. I loved how all the little things came together. Their "theme" was black damask, and even the doors matched!
Matt, Jess' husband is a Chick-fil-a operator out in California. They even had a real chick-fil-a cow mascot hanging around at the reception...TOO CUTE!!!
The beautiful cakes

Rylie wiping her hands
Again with the Mercer Meyer critter face...so silly!
This picture makes me want to cry. Our baby girl is quickly growing a head full of long hair!
The flip camera...we realized later that she recorded a couple of ten minute videos.
Pretending it's a phone
Peek-a-boo! I can't believe how tiny she is here! She and Poppy were joined at the hip at the reception.

There was soooo much fun stuff going on!
Jess peeking around to say "hi!"
Mr. and Mrs. Hughes....aren't they just beautiful?!?!?!?!
SOOOOOOOOO sweet!
I LOVE Matt's face in this one. He looks so proud to have "gotten the girl." And I think he knows he's got quite a catch! Congrats guys!
Waiting on the bride and groom. I loved how all the little things came together. Their "theme" was black damask, and even the doors matched!When I was little, daddy and I used to dance around in the living room. He'd let me stand on his feet, and I loved it! I always liked to dance to Kenny Loggins' Return to Pooh Corner. :-)
I love you, dad!!!!!!
1 comment:
I love the pictures!! I've seen hardly any wedding pictures except from family. I'd love if you could send me some. I love that Rylie and Olivia got to play!
Post a Comment