Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun with Friends

I mentioned in the last post that we've had lots of visitors lately. This past weekend, Jessica, Mandy, and baby Olivia came to visit. We were so excited to see them! They drove 7 hours (which turned into a 10 hour trip) to get to us, but we loved every minute of having them there. Olivia is a little over 3 months old, and she did fantastic! She slept all night long, and she was so happy during the day! Tripp and I loved having a "baby" around again!

Rylie decided to help them carry their luggage to their room
Olivia shortly after arriving-what a happy girl!
Getting acquainted...


Rylie liked Olivia's toes

Peek-a-boo after bathtime
I loved watching Tripp interact with Olivia. He was thrilled by the fact that Olivia would hold his hand. Rylie will have none of that anymore. She does NOT like anyone touching her hands! :-)
Isn't she beautiful!
Lovin' on Auntie Jess


Rylie kept wanting to touch Olivia's eyes
"You okay Olivia?"
I got to see Jess' ring for the first time! It's so pretty! She's getting married in January.
Olivia wasn't happy, but Rylie didn't seem to mind
Rylie's new favorite toy now that she can pull up. She literally plays with it all day.
Sweetness!
I love this one!
Rylie says thumbs up for Auntie Jess!
The following is a series of photos of Rylie doing her new favorite thing-climbing over legs.






I made it!
These guys make me smile!
She's hard to keep in one place these days!
Looks like daddy caught a big fish!
Daddies quickly learn how to fix bows. :-)
Judging by Tripp's face, I'm guessing he's not very confident in his bow skills.
We went to the cutest little cupcake shop in downtown Raleigh
Olivia was standing up in the walker!!! This is Olivia and her sweet mommy, Mandy.
She is just adorable!

All the girls
This was after all the girls left. I guess Rylie wasn't ready for them to go home. mid-fit
We're considering auditioning her for the next Home Alone movie

No comments: