Tripp has been spoiling me with early Christmas presents. On this night, he gave me a set of sock monkey pj's. I opened them while Rylie was still up. We both really really liked them! In fact, I had them in a pile on the floor of clothes to be washed tonight, and she decided that she wanted to carry them all around the house. She really likes my monkey pj pants!
Here's a quilt I'm working on for my mom. I still have to put on another border with numbers. Then, I'll take it to get it quilted and bind it with dark blue binding. I picked out a backing material that coordinates, but it is very different from the front of the quilt. I wanted it to be reversible. I'm pleased with the way it turned out. I used fabric designed after the book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. The big snowballs are symbolic of the food through which he ate each day.
Cheesy picture, but it shows how much I REALLY enjoy quilting!
This is a crayon holder I made for Tripp's little cousin. Janet, don't show Miranda!!! :-) She is 4 years old, and her teacher has awarded her the "best colorer in the class" award. She does a GREAT job staying in the lines, so now she can take her crayons with her on trips in a cute little roll! I used leftovers of the caterpillar fabric.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment