Monday, December 7, 2009

Crafty Mama

I have taken up quilting, and I LOVE it! I have a wonderfully sweet teacher, and we have lots of fun together. I just finished all of my quilt blocks for my first quilt. Tripp helped me stay up late and lay out my quilt last night. I'm very pleased with the arrangement. There's still lots to be done. I have to actually sew the quilt top together and then take it to a long-arm quilter to baste the layers together with the long arm quilting machine. Then, I'll get it back and put a binding on. Anyway, here's a sneak peek at my first quilt!
On Saturday, Tripp watched Rylie practically all day. One of the things I did was go to a Christmas card making class offered by a Stampin Up representative. I had a blast making these cards from scratch! I made two of each design. It took several hours, but it was such a fun outing!The inside

2 comments:

The Story Family said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! You are doing an excellent job for a beginner!!! I'm very impressed with your work and I love the cards!

Jessica said...

You amaze me!!!!!