Monday, December 7, 2009

Random Collection

This photo was taken the night Tripp preached in his preaching class at school. He did an awesome job. He's obviously been gifted by God to preach the Gospel clearly and with confidence!Our tree with our new addition...the tree skirt!
Our little snowbaby...have you seen those figurines? That's what she looks like in her adorable little jacket!
This was my favorite book as a child. I bought it for Rylie when she was still in my belly. She really likes it now because it has a dog on the front.
Sometimes we pull out these Baby Einstein cards with scenes on them. I usually pull out 3 at a time and ask Rylie to find something. She'll look at the cards and then point to the object I had asked her to find. I asked her to find the stars while this card was in our stack of 3. She pointed to the stars. Then, I decided to teach her "moon". I pointed to the moon and said, "this is the moon." Then I moved my hand and asked her to point to the moon. She did, and said, "Moon." Then, she looked really closely at the card, pointed to the goat's goatee and said, "moon." I just cheered for her. :-)This girl loves to make a mess! You'd think I'd learn not to leave bags of goodies sitting around.
I turned the news on the other morning, went to the kitchen to get some cereal, and came back to this. She was just hanging out watching the news. That child!
She got ticked when I started laughing at her swinging her legs.

No comments: