Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving

Rylie got to play with her second cousin, Miranda. Miranda poses for photos so well! Rylie likes to feed all of her friends. Here, she's giving snowman a cookie.Rocking at Granny and Grandpa's
I LOVE this picture!
Hangin' out with the guys
I guess she's telling Todd something very important. She looks like she means business.
Granny had a baby doll and a cradle waiting for RylieA little tired from her walk with Grandpa...making it to the end of the driveway is tough!
Poor Grandpa is Rylie's facial anatomy model.
decorating the tree
A sweet moment with GrannyRylie also visited Nana during our Thanksgiving break. Nana was happy to see Rylie!!!
Ringing her bell for daddy
Nana always has such awesome toys!!!
Dinner with Poppy, Plunkie, Uncle Caleb, and Nana. These are the only pictures we got...and no one else is even in them! I'll try harder at Christmas!
Rylie enjoyed dipping her pork in ketchup.

No comments: