Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Gift

The Lewis family sent Rylie a very special gift this week. The Lewises are very special to us. Jeanne used to babysit me...from before I can remember until I was old enough to stay alone. Then, when she had her first baby, Avery, I got to babysit for her! I also got to babysit her second baby girl, Hannah. Avery was also in our wedding. I don't get to see them often, but they're still so special to me. Here's Rylie with her new apron. She was excited to match mommy! AND her apron had a bug and a flower on it...two thing she loves! It also has her name. I think you guys picked a great color. She's so pretty in blue! So proud of her new apron from her far away friends!
Ready to make some waffles!

Thank you guys for the gift. Rylie's got Plunkett blood in her, so I'm SURE we'll use it for many years to come!

No comments: