Yesterday, Rylie did two cute things. While we were riding home from church, we were listening to some Christian rap by Lecrae. Rylie started clapping and then she was doing this rapping thing with her mouth...it was hilarious! And then before bed last night, she was very growny. Our routine is bath, night clothes, read a story, read a Bible story, sing a hymn, rock, bed. Well, last night, I sat down to rock her, and she pointed to her bed and said, "bed." I said, "Do you want to get in your bed?" She said, "yes." So...we didn't rock last night. She's growing up too quickly!
Rylie is such a big helper in the kitchen. She likes to help me cover pans with foil.
Sometimes she gets really into it...


She likes to make sure she gets all the corners.
Rylie got stickers in the mail today. She decided to wear them. Thanks Poppy and Plunkie!
I like the random Grover on her knee.
I told Rylie we were going to get the mail. She got so excited to get out the door that she stuck the sticker that was in her hand on her head. Here, she's more concerned about her bow than the sticker on her face.
She kept that sticker on the entire way down to and back from the mailbox.
1 comment:
She is too much...I love her personality! You do such an awesome job making me feel like I'm really getting to know her :)
Post a Comment