Riding around in the mail bag I love that face! These two are BIG buds!
She likes to turn knobs
Watching Poppy give baby a shotShe hasn't quite mastered the proper baby-holding technique...or maybe she's doing the heimlich maneuver.
It's a shot, but it looks like a medicine dropper to her. She had been on antibiotics for over 2 weeks at this time and was taking lots of tylenol for teething (molars), so I think she's giving the baby medicine.
Poppy carried around Rylie's jacket in his back pocket.
Joining Poppy and the dog in the Igloo
This is a baby girl who LOVES her daddy!
Silly daddy!
Rylie doing her part to contribute to the world's largest sticker ball attempt at marbles
I'm a wife to an incredible husband and a mommy to a busy one year old. I love music, cooking, eating, and I'm a newbie at scrapbooking. This blog was created as a means for all of our out-of-town family to get to see Rylie grow up, but we love it when other folks stop by!
No comments:
Post a Comment