One of the many joys of living on a golf course is the unexpected joy of finding your car windshield smashed by a golf ball (remember this from June?)...

Or to find that one has pelted the window of your baby's bedroom! This happened today. I heard a super loud bang. I thought someone had busted in our door. I went and checked, and the door was fine. Then, I concluded that it was either a gunshot upstairs (which really wouldn't be all that surprising), a car crash, or a blown tire outside...though the sound was really too loud to be a tire. I finally heard the cracking sound when I went to change Rylie's diaper and figured out that the window had been hit. THANKFULLY Rylie was not in the room when it happened, and the ball didn't even come through the window since it's double paned. When we first moved in, I decided that we would never put Rylie's bed under that window. I had seen the golf ball dents on the outside wall of her room near the window. I thank God for protecting us today. Someone could've gotten seriously injured.
No comments:
Post a Comment