Friday, September 18, 2009

Trip home

Photos from our labor day weekend spent back home with family. The first ones are from our time with Poppy and Plunkie at the lakehouse. Thank you Plunkie for supplying all of the great photos...I forgot to take pictures!
Bathtime...she's learning how to scrub her hair!
Silly girl!

That little expression...
She's starting to fill out!!! At her 1 year appointment, she had finally made it back on the growth chart...she's now 3% for height and weight. She weighed 17 pounds and 1 ounce. We just went to the doctor last week (she has a double ear infection), and she weighed 19 pounds and 2 ounces!!! She's now almost 14 months old...I can't believe it!
Her favorite thing to do...look for dogs.
Her daddy and I think she's her Plunkie's mini-me in this one. She looks JUST like her Plunkie walking around the boat in her white bathing suit cover-up...too cute!
Her first time on the hammock
All of her limbs kept poking through. She LOVED it though since she's such a little monkey. I think she liked the challenge of trying to crawl around on the hammock without getting stuck.

Daddy can always make her laugh!
Takin' a break

This is very similar to a photo of my brother Caleb when he was little. He used to always stand at the screen door waiting for daddy to get off the lawn mower. I think Rylie's following in his footsteps. She always wanted to know where her Poppy was.
Poppy put up the Christmas tree, and Rylie really enjoyed the lights! Oh the things they do for grandkids! :-)
We forgot to take pictures at Granny and Grandpa's too. They babysat Rylie so that Tripp and I could go on a date. It was SOOOO nice! Since we forgot to take photos, we ended up taking some last minute in a parking lot...hence the unflattering background.
Rylie likes Uncle Todd's phone
Granny and Grandpa don't know what to do with their hands when Rylie's not in them! :-)
Haha...I think the sun was in Grandpa's eyes!
That's better



No comments: