Rylie and I got to accompany Baby Evangeline during her first picnic! We had a date at our favorite park. Evangeline slept through most of the part where the adults enjoyed some yummy Chick-fil-a!

Rylie adjusting to her new shoes

She woke up!

Big girl swinging

She LOVED this tunnel thing. I would peek at her from behind the holes on the sides and she would just belly laugh. Here she is looking through one of the holes.

Gotta check out the other side, too...

When I picked her up to go on to the next thing, she cried. She REALLY loved the tunnel, so we stayed for a few extra minutes. Here she is rockin' that same mullet that her momma rocked as a baby! :-)

She climbed all the way up by herself. She also loves stairs!

It got hot, so I took her pants off. She looked like she was from Thomson!

Icky spider...it was pretty massive.
No comments:
Post a Comment