Our dear friends recently adopted a baby girl, Evangeline. You can read all about it over at their blog.
These were taken the night that we first met Evangeline...she's such a beauty, and Dottie and Stephen are AWESOME parents!
Baby Evangeline on VIDEO!!!
For those of you who worry, Noah is Noah Daniel, Bert and Nikki's little boy. He has croup, but he's doing better. They had quite the scare. I remember being hospitalized as a child with croup, and it was really no fun. At this point, they're hoping Bert and Nikki don't get it, but they likely will because of how contagious croup is. You guys can be praying for them!
For those of you who worry, Noah is Noah Daniel, Bert and Nikki's little boy. He has croup, but he's doing better. They had quite the scare. I remember being hospitalized as a child with croup, and it was really no fun. At this point, they're hoping Bert and Nikki don't get it, but they likely will because of how contagious croup is. You guys can be praying for them!
Rylie having a hard time understanding why she can't have Evangeline's milk
3 comments:
Yay for Dottie Stephen!!! That is so exciting. I just had so much fun catching up on Rylie! I'd love to see you guys again sometime before the wedding...
*I meant Dottie AND Stephen...
I can't play the 2nd video. :(
BUT...I love the video of little Evangeline! She is so graceful with her little arm stretch!
Post a Comment