While Dottie was here, we spent a couple of nights making bows. It was so easy and so fun, and I think we both got hooked! Here are a few of the ones I've made so far.
Hi Chelsey! Just found your blog through FB. Rylie is awesome. We have a three-month-old little girl and it looks like we have lots to look forward to! :) Hi to Tripp from the Gentinos.
I'm a wife to an incredible husband and a mommy to a busy one year old. I love music, cooking, eating, and I'm a newbie at scrapbooking. This blog was created as a means for all of our out-of-town family to get to see Rylie grow up, but we love it when other folks stop by!
1 comment:
Hi Chelsey! Just found your blog through FB. Rylie is awesome. We have a three-month-old little girl and it looks like we have lots to look forward to! :) Hi to Tripp from the Gentinos.
Post a Comment