Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nana's home!!!!!!!!!

While we were home, we got to visit my Nana! She hadn't seen Rylie in quite some time, and I think she really really enjoyed her visits. Rylie is so busy, but she did take some time to play and cuddle with Nana...
She was really interested in Nana's beaded shoes
Opening presents!
The thing around her waist is my mom's visor-I'm not sure how it got there.
Rylie with Aunt Nina (my Nana's sister in law)
Getting into everything at Nana's house...
Looking at pictures of babies
Ringing Nana's bell that I got her from Macedonia

Getting into more stuff...the remotes this time.
Reading time with Nana!!! I remember doing the SAME thing with Nana growing up. I would always climb in her lap in the recliner and just want to snuggle. I remember feeling like I could stay just like that for days! I also remember feeling so comfy with and loved by my Nana! I hope Rylie will slow down long enough to snuggle with Nana...Nana's quite the snuggle buddy!


Smiles all around!
Finally some cuddle time!


No comments: