We've had lots of visitors lately, and we've got a lot more coming up! VERY exciting-especially for Rylie. A couple of weekends ago, Grandpa and Granny came to visit. We all had lots of fun. Rylie really liked roughing around with Grandpa now that she's more mobile.
Fascinated with Grandpa's buttons
Maybe she thought she had picked one off of his shirt?!?! Photo session before church Cute little family!
Grandpa's eyes were a little scary in this one, so I cut him out :-) but I thought Rylie's face was too funny not to post! She LOVES to pull her barnyard buddies out of their barn! This one makes me smile!
A sweet moment with Grandpa! A little closer Rylie did decide to slow down long enough to eat
I'm a wife to an incredible husband and a mommy to a busy one year old. I love music, cooking, eating, and I'm a newbie at scrapbooking. This blog was created as a means for all of our out-of-town family to get to see Rylie grow up, but we love it when other folks stop by!
No comments:
Post a Comment