We started off our trip with a dirty diaper (of course!), and Rylie wasn't in the mood to have it changed!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Girls' Day Out
It was so pretty today, and it's supposed to rain the rest of the week, so I decided to take Rylie to the park. I called the parks and recreation office to find out which parks have baby swings, and we found a great one to visit! Here are some pictures of our first trip to the park!


The park has a dragon that the kids can climb all over


We visited the preschool swings
Rylie looks sooooooo grown up to me in this picture!



Our teeny-tiny baby girl!

She was so hot and sweaty by the time we left, so I pulled her pants off after I had already put her halfway into her carseat. She slid down and thought it was so funny!
Hot and sweaty baby headed home!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment