Monday, May 11, 2009

A few for Daddy!

We wanted to surprise daddy with some photos from the weekend. We love you and hope you enjoy these!
Rylie went on her first boat ride! It would've been more of a hit if she didn't have to wear a life jacket, and I don't blame her...it was pretty constricting, but it keeps her safe!

Can you believe the lake level, Tripp? We've got to get you out here on a tube SOON!

Poor baby!

Waving!
So sweet!
Playing at Grandmother'sThis girl loves a book!
Granddaddy REALLY enjoyed playing with his great granddaughter
Touching Granddaddy's nose
Grandmother's garden-her neighbor wants to garden but doesn't have good soil, so he's using grandmother's gardening plot, and they're splitting the crop. He has done a BEAUTIFUL job with the garden!
Playing at the lake after church on Sunday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi chelles!! I am loving watching your precious little one grow up. Thanks for your blogging. She's beautiful and I am starting to recognize some fly away hair (lol)


Jeanne Color