Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photo Overload!!!

So since we were in GA for two weeks, I have a TON of photos!!! I sorted through them today and narrowed it down to....wait for it....107! Yeah, I know...not that great. So, I've decided that instead of just throwing them all at you at once, I'll upload a stack of them every day or so for the next week or week and a half. Just check in for your daily Ryliebug fix! But I did want to leave you with something today. I know the grandparents are just dying to see their little grandgirl in action!
Hearing metal clanging against metal in your child's room is never very good. Especially when she should be sleeping. I decided to investigate, and this is what I found:
She wanted her friends (and their bed) to sleep with her!
We've been doing lots of swimming lately. Rylie LOVES the pool! Our pool is next to the mailboxes, so twice now when we've gone to get the mail, Rylie has wanted to stand in the water. We've done that. And twice now, she's sat down in it or stealthily slipped on down to the second step and gotten soaked. She's definitely a little water baby!
See what I mean? WAY to eager to get in that pool! And no, we don't use a floatation device right now because I just hold her while she's in the pool. I let her walk on the first step alone, but I am always within arm's reach.

Learning how to push the water with her arms...

And kick with her legs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think it's time to put the crib away. :)

The Story Family said...

I'm likin' the skirt. Gotta get Evangeline one of those... -sps

Anonymous said...

So what happened to those daily photo uploads. We're waiting for new pictures :)