Friday, June 18, 2010

Granny and Grandpa, Evangeline, and the Hunns

See those marks all along the wall? That's what Rylie does during her "naptime" occasionally. She likes to stick her lips up on the wall and blow wet bubbles. Funny, huh? Playing at Granny and Grandpa's house!!!
Mr. Potato Head earrings
They hurt a little, so Grandpa took them off.
Sweet baby Evangeline! I dare you to not smile while looking at these photos...I think it's impossible!
She can melt a heart in no time!
Giving one another the once over
Buds!!!
Dottie is such an awesome mommy! (And Stephen's a pretty great daddy, too!) I love how happy and cute Dottie is in this one!
Matching grins. I love that you can tell from behind that Evangeline's smiling! She is SUCH a happy baby!
Case in point
Since this photo was taken, E has started pulling up by herself.
We also got to visit the Hunns and their new kitty, Piper
Rylie loved Piper (at least I think I remember the cat's name being Piper...am I right on that one Stephen and Dottie?)
Dress up!
This girl's only 2 1/2 and she can draw!!!

1 comment:

The Story Family said...

I think that's the name, Piper, not sure though!

We had so much fun visiting with you guys. Thanks for the craft ideas. I have already finished my felt flash cards (2 sets!) and am now working on a big unfinished quilting project. We love you guys!