Sunday, November 8, 2009

Choir Reunion

Rylie and I got to go back to Thomson for FBC's youth choir reunion. We had a busy weekend, but we had LOTS of fun! First, we stopped by to see Dottie and Evangeline. We hadn't seen them for over a month!!! :-)
Then we had dinner with Grandpa and Granny, but I forgot my camera! We also celebrated Poppy's (mystery number) birthday. Mom got him a Wii. Caleb and I played some Wii golf, and I think this was the first time I'd ever beat him at anything!!! I had to remember the event with a photo!And then I beat him again.... :-)
Lub Lub (aka Uncle Caleb) took Rylie for a wagon ride.
We got to hang out with Nana for the first time in a long while!!! WE HAD MISSED HER SO MUCH!!! I think Rylie was busy saying "nana nana nana nana" during most of her free time that weekend.
Helping Poppy blow out the candles...
and her face after she accidentally touched the icing. Remember...this is the kid who wouldn't touch her own 1st birthday cake! She'll eat sand at the beach all day long, though....
I LOVE how much Poppy looks like one of the kids in this one!
Helping Rylie with her necklace...another one of her daily accessories these days.
All dolled up...Plunkie made the bow...way to go!!!
Some funny bathtime expressions
We're starting early learning the pledge :-)
Those once little teeth have gotten so big!!!

No comments: