Monday, November 9, 2009

Mail Time!!!

Last week, Rylie received her first magazine (okay, it's really a small book) in the mail. Her Plunkie has gotten her a subscription to a younger version of a popular kids' magazine. When I pulled it out of the mailbox, I immediately said, "Rylie, you got a book in the mail!!!!! This is for YOU!!!" She just beamed...she was so excited! She carried that book around for two straight days! Notice the leaf sitting next to her.
This is a table from her Great-Grandpa Goodwin. We've put it away now that we have the Christmas tree up, but I think after Christmas she'll be able to get in and out of the chairs really well.
Putting her Animal Babies magazine/book on the table

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I LOVE her!! I am loving her prissy little self having to wear her bracelets and necklace. She is precious...