I put Rylie in the walker today while I was doing laundry. Her short little self (still in the 3rd percentile for height and weight!) can finally touch the floor while she's in her walker! I was beginning to wonder if she'd actually be walking before she could touch the floor sitting in her walker. But alas, she finally made it! Here she is playing.
Wow! Look at the mess!
What's that, mom? I can't hear you!
I'm finally standing up!!!
As I was taking this photo, she was "talking"...apparently telling me how to fold the laundry.
Inspecting my work...she doesn't look too pleased.
For those of you who haven't met her yet, this is Rylie "Elvis Presley" Goodwin
Enough with the photos, mommy!
Seriously, please stop.
Just put the camera down and come pick me up please!!! (I'm confident that this IS her "please" face) :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment