Rylie LOVES the remote control. It is, by far, her favorite toy. She likes the fact that it turns on the television, too!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
January Swimming
We got Rylie a new bathing suit. I somehow lost the bottoms to her other bathing suit. They were on the couch as I was folding clothes. I remember putting the top on top of the bottoms of the bathingsuit. Then, as I was putting away Rylie's clothes about 30 seconds later, I only had the top of the suit. So strange...I'm sure it'll pop up somewhere. Anyway, Rylie's Poppy and Plunkie got this new cute bathing suit. We got it in two sizes since we liked it so much, so she'll also be wearing it when she's about two years old! So anyway, once again she LOVED the pool. It was cooler this time, so it took her a minute to warm up to the lukewarm water, but once she did, she really enjoyed herself. And mommy and daddy really enjoyed the nice long nap she took after her swim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment