Friday, August 13, 2010

Gift from Jess and Smiles and Sillies

Auntie Jess sent Rylie a special birthday package with ALL her favorite things! She got an apron and lots of kitchen goodies, and that made her a happy happy girl! Mommy also got an apron (not pictured...but I'll have to get one soon. It's the only girly apron I've ever owned, and I love it!) Rylie immediately got to work in her apron. She loves to cook, and she helps me make dinner every evening. If I'm in the kitchen, she immediately runs in and asks for her steps. Yes, we have more of a mess that way, and it does take a little longer to let little hands help, but the benefits are definitely worth it. I hope Rylie will always have a love of cooking and serving her family. Here she is rolling out the dough for some stromboli.
The finished product...scary, huh?
One of Rylie's new favorite games is Cootie bugs.
These are some pictures that Plunkie took during her visit. She always does the funniest things to get the funniest expressions out of Rylie. Here's Rylie's cheesy smile.
And her regular smile
And her laugh out loud smile