Friday, February 27, 2009

Visit from Poppy and Plunkie!!!

I'm way behind on blogging. We've been busy. Tripp works and stays busy with school, so we really cherish our time together. I usually only blog while he's studying, but sometimes (like today) I find time during the day when Rylie's sleeping. Our little one is feeling crummy. She is so pitiful! She doesn't have a fever, but she's just got a gunky nose. The sinus cavity on her left is so swollen that it makes her eye all puffy and half-shut. She's such a trooper, though...still just as smiley as always!!! It's SUCH a joy to get to be her mommy! I talked with her today about how she'll have a big responsibility when she's older to make sure all of her baby brothers and sisters are just as good as babies as she was! Ha! We'll see how that goes. I've heard lots of friends say that if they'd had their second one first, they wouldn't have had a second! I hope all of our babies are as sweet and snuggly as our little Rylie! We have really REALLY enjoyed these first seven months of her life! Well, here are some much overdue pictures of our visit with my folks!
I love her expression in this one!
She has this new thing that she enjoys-we lay her on our bed and then jump on the bed next to her...she thinks it's so funny!
Playing with Poppy-she looks like she could be his child!
Deep in thought...

While Poppy was hanging Rylie's curtain rod, she helped out by holding the rod.
Making sure no one was watching...
She decided to munch a little!
Seems like she can't decide if she wants to chew on the rod or her hand
This is my homemade Nana Bread! My Nana used to make this all the time when we'd come over, so I decided to start making it myself. This was my first effort, and it was delicous!

No comments: