Rylie likes to make "funny faces" now.

Rylie has to sit down to watch any tv (and by tv I mean special times of watching Boz or Planet Earth...she likes animals!) If she starts getting up and walking around, we know it's time to turn it off. When the rocking chair's not around, we improvise.
Rylie got this out of the clean laundry pile and wanted to wear it. She misses her daddy during the day!

Mommy doesn't get to hold a sleeping baby much anymore. Often, I'll go in her room before I go to bed at night and pick her up and rock her. I miss my cuddle time!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You still have that mommy glow that you had on Rylie's first day with us!
aaaah - we'd LOVE to see you guys! facebook me with when you'll be in town.
Post a Comment