We got to spend some time with Nana and Aunt Nina over Christmas. We always love to hang out with those two "girls"...they're so young at heart! Rylie is Nana's first great grandbaby, and Nina has 3 grandsons and a granddaughter. They always love to shower Rylie with gifts. This time, Aunt Nina gave Rylie a neat little magnetic "go fish" puzzle. Rylie figured it out so quickly!
Laughing it up with Poppy...such hams!


I'm not sure what's going on in this one, but my guess is that Rylie just pulled down Nana's dish towel. She loves to do that. At least she's getting some quality time with Nana in the kitchen...those are some of my favorite Nana memories!
Nana cooked us a feast (as always)..it was my favorite...brown meat with gravy, mashed potatoes, rice, mac and cheese, green beans...mmmmm!!!! I think I could eat it every day!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment