Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Powells

While Rylie and I were in town, my friend Catherine brought her kids, Emerson and Cullen, up to the lake for a visit. I had such a great time visiting with Catherine. I have really missed getting to see her on a regular basis! Here are some photos of the kiddos! I can't believe how much they've grown!
What a handsome fella!

Rylie longingly watching the "big kids"

What a beautiful girl!Aunt Catherine built Rylie a sand pile
Rylie's eating sand and it looks like Emerson and Cullen are saying, "What are you doing?!?!"
I love this shot of Cullen running away! :-)
I lost track of Rylie while the big kids were taking a bath. She had crawled in there to join in on the fun!
Such a little ham! The whole beautiful gang-minus Rylie, she had to go to bed.

No comments: