Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...

Rylie loves to play with the cute little baby in the mirror. In order to take these photos, I had to clean the bottom part of the mirror. She licks the baby and touches the baby and leaves marks EVERYWHERE. I LOVE it! I still haven't cleaned the top part of the mirror, and I don't plan to do it anytime soon. Here's Rylie with her best friend...second to mom and dad, of course!Still can't get enough of herself in the mirror!
This one looks like she's got her hands in the cookie jar.
Checkin' out that pretty girl in the mirror again.
On a completely different note, Rylie is growing (she's 14 pounds now), but she's still soooo tiny for her age. She used to be in the 3rd percentile, but she actually doesn't even make it on the charts right now. And as precious as I think little pudgy babies are, I am so grateful to have a tiny tot in light of my back troubles. So, here's our 8 month old in a 6-9 month sleeper. We went in to check on her before we went to bed, and this is what we found. Also, notice her sleeping position...face down! She's such a little stinker!
2nd try: I decided to put her in a 6-9 month outfit this morning for church...her first pair of blue jeans! BUT...again, WAY too big! So, she ended up wearing a cute little denim 3-6 month dress! :-)

2 comments:

The Story Family said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! She's so beautiful!

mandyeden said...

She is so precious! Great pictures :) I can't believe how small she still is...she's so beautiful!