She's got that model pose down....uh oh!
Monday, March 9, 2009
LOTS of photos!!!!!
So the weather has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL here! Today, I just kept our deck door open all day...it was so nice outside! We've gone on several walks, too! Anyway, one of my favorite things about this weather is letting Rylie wear summer stuff! I love getting to see her little arms and legs after a long winter hibernation. She's just so cute, and she looks sooooo much more comfy in summer clothes!
Pretty Itty Bitty




She LOVES riding in her daddy's "pouch"...hehe...it's adorable! Here, we were heading down to the indoor pool for a swim!

Crawling practice. She actually got up on her hands and knees. So, I decided to catch it on camera, but she wasn't too fond of that idea. I didn't catch her crawling stance, but I got some of her "practicing"
Break time
Sheer determination

When she's on her belly, she usually lifts her feet off the floor and flails her arms out to the side like this.
She found a new toy. I didn't even think about baby-proofing these drawers!
Sitting up!!!! She can almost sit up now. If she plays with something, she can usually keep her balance, but she still needs to have something to lean back on.
She squealed when I pulled her flower toy out of the box...she loves it, Grandpa and Granny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she is so precious chelsey!!
Post a Comment