Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Swimming in December

We decided to take Rylie to the indoor swimming pool at the clubhouse tonight. She's getting a cold, so we thought the warm room might help her a little. We put a cloth diaper under her two sizes too big swimsuit and went down to the pool. Yes, grandparents, we put a fleece jacket and pants over her suit. Then, we changed her out of her wet clothes while we were still in the pool room and put her in something warm and dry. :-) She really seemed to like it. I think she liked watching the water move, and she seemed to really enjoy the Christmas music coming from the speakers above the pool. She just jabbered and jabbered the entire time. AND she didn't poopy! We were pretty thrilled about that since she poops in her tub a few times each week. So here are the pics!






Look how tiny she is in comparison to the tissue box!


Getting ready to go in! I love this "Nothing new, mom. I'm a pro." face. Adorable!

Not so bad...

A little chilly...


I think she was trying to eat the bar.


THE most adorable picture ever!

Swimming!

Swimming toward mommy! (She just hasn't quite figured out the arm thing yet...give her a few more months and I'm sure she'll have it down pat!)

This chlorine doesn't taste so bad afterall!

Our little baby otter

1 comment:

Jessica said...

that is EXACTLY how i wanted you to do your hair! you look fabulous. i miss you guys so much. i know i didn't see you often, but now you just feel so far away! the pool was a great idea. those are pics you'll cherish for a lifetime :)