Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big News

Baby number 2 is due to arrive in February!!! That's the reason for the lack of posts...well that and the fact that we were at the beach for a week and then my mom came home with us and stayed for a week. Oh, and our computer crashed and we can't find the zip drives on which we saved our photos. So...I'm working with limited energy and limited resources! Seriously though, I would love to post pictures, but it will probably honestly be a while. I'm 8 weeks pregnant, and I've been diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma, and I'm dialing it back on the lifting and activity; therefore, I'm napping everyday when Rylie does. Blogging has been VERY low on my priority list lately, but I'll try to get back in the swing of things here soon. I'll leave you with a few photos I was able to access.
Our little beach baby in action...she LOVED everything about the beach!
And one from the park. I can't wait to see her as a big sister...she is going to be THE BEST!

1 comment:

The Story Family said...

Tripp, REALLY? Y'all did NOT get family t-shirts made!!! Seriously though those are some great beach pictures... sps